The tank gauge is a water tank level indicator which ensures you are able to tell how much water is in your tank at a glance.
Features and benefits
- Quick and easy to install – simple DIY product.
- Seals directly to the tank.
- Suitable for all existing and new tanks.
- No batteries or wiring required.
- Easy to read dial face with Empty and Full indicators.
- Requires a standard 32mm hole saw.
- Low maintenance requirements.
- UV resistant.
- Suitable for all vented tanks up to 2.5 metres (100 inches) in height.
- Able to be securely installed on a wide variety of tank shapes (dome-topped, flat, peaked).
- Utilises a reliable float system.
- Can be calibrated to all tanks.
- Empty and Full indicators allow for a more meaningful measurement than a numbered dial (due to different rainwater tank widths and styles.